We understand your industry
No doubt recruiters have contacted you about irrelevant jobs and you’ve had messages that have nothing to do with your industry – and that’s where NSV is different. We know how important it is that you are being represented by a recruiter who understands your specific needs and requirements.
By working with a specialist recruitment agency, you will have access to:
- More vacancies that are suited to you.
- Outstanding support from people who love recruitment.
- Personal and bespoke service.
Here’s why many individuals choose us to help them move forward in their career
- Clear discussion – We take time to find out what you really want and understand both your full skill set and your personality so the professional relationship will be right for you.
- Trusted connections – We have relationships with many of the most reputable organisations in the sector and will be the professional support you need to help you make your next career step.
- Unique, advanced selection process – Our recruitment selection process is considered and proactive, reducing both time and uncertainty.
NSV is one of the UK’s leading professional Search Recruitment Consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent work with the best employers within the veterinary sector.
We work in close partnership with all of our clients, so we often have vacancies that you won’t find anywhere else. We offer practical advice based on our long experience in the markets we serve.
Some agencies like to clog email servers and waste paper by sending your CV out to companies that you wouldn’t want to work for. Here at NSV, we’re very selective about who we’ll show your CV.
We take time to find out what you really want, and we make sure that we only send your CV to companies that best meet your needs.
So if you’re finding some agencies are wasting your time, talk to an agency that won’t.
If you would like to discuss your career in general, obtain up to date remuneration details, or hear about current vacancies, then please contact us.