Date PostedMay 19, 2023
Offered Salary£70000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 18, 2034
Are you ready for the next step in your career as an experienced Small Animal Vet? Are you passionate about people and their pets, with a wealth of experience in first-opinion practice? Do you think you could lead a friendly, well-bonded team in a rural practice at the heart of the community in Gloucestershire?
This practice has investment approved and are seeking a talented candidate to join them in this exciting new phase of growth. Could you be part of their next big adventure?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, then we have the role for you!
Due to the current practice lead taking a step back, we are looking for a Clinical Director to join this vets at a very exciting and progressive time.
About the Practice:
This practice is based rurally, just a short drive from Gloucester. Berkeley is a beautiful small town on the edge of the Cotswolds with great transport links, just off the J13/14 M5, making it easily commutable from Gloucester, Bristol, and Cheltenham. They are now looking forward to welcoming someone new to their work family and lead the supportive team.
What do the team say?
“We have a genuine family atmosphere; we laugh and cry together.”
“The difference is we really care about our patients, our clients, and each other.”
“Very supportive place to work.”
“Tea and biscuits are good.”
About the Role:
This great opportunity would be ideal for an experienced Small Animal Vet to take the next step in their career, at a pivotal and exciting chapter in the story of the practice.
They see a wide range of patients with a varied and interesting workload. Their clients are loyal and engaged with the practice – community is really at the heart of what they do, and this is recognised by their clientele.
You’ll be working a 40-hour week Monday to Friday, with a shared Saturday morning rota, creating an enviable work/life balance. They would be open to part-time and job share applications for the right candidate.
- Salary up to £70,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working considered for the right candidate
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- £1750 CPD allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
- Health Shield membership
- Professional memberships paid
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various gym memberships, including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement surveys
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Relocation package can be considered.