Date PostedNovember 3, 2023
Offered Salary£78000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 31, 2034
Our client is looking for a Clinical Director to join their team! The main focus is on team wellbeing and creating a workplace where you want to work.
About the Role:
The role will include:
- Mentoring, working in partnership with your Practice Manager & Head Nurse to ensure an efficient and effective care package is delivered to the pets you treat as well as their humans!
- Leading and co-ordinating a happy clinical team
- Monitor and manage sales performance of the practice along with the Practice Manager and wider Area Leadership Team, with dedicated time booked off the diary for Clinical Director duties.
Their people are at the heart of everything that they do, that’s why they know that work-life balance is vital in supporting their people to be their best selves. Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
The rota includes working 40 hours per week. There will be Saturday mornings involved and no out of hours.
About the Practice:
Our client is a forward thinking, purpose built veterinary surgery set in rural Bedfordshire. They are a busy practice, with a very loyal client base. Pet health plans very much encouraged. They have a wide range of equipment, including in-house lab, digital x-ray, new ultrasound machine, two theatres. They are a friendly and experienced clinical team with a great sense of humour!
Their amazing team consists of 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses and 4 Support Staff who are always on hand to support when needed.
They have regular area and regional meetings, which are a great opportunity to network and socialise, alongside understanding the IVC ethos and plans for the business.
Because their employee’s matter
They recognise that their people are fundamental to the success of their business. Investing in their people, premises and processes is at the heart of what they do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
Work life balance
- 7.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 40 hours paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, they are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, they are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.