Date PostedApril 21, 2023
Offered Salary£75000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 19, 2034
Are you looking for a role that allows you to work clinically as well as provide leadership and direction for a fast growing, dynamic and progressive practice? Are you committed to your team, patients and clients? If so, this could be the place for you!
About the Practice:
Due to the previous practice owners taking a step back from the leadership team, we are looking for an experienced vet to take on the rewarding challenge of leading and directing this practice, in conjunction with three other Clinical Directors, and two very experienced Practice Managers.
This is a well-established practice, based over 5 sites in Cardiff and the surrounding areas. They have a brand new multi-million-pound 24/7 hospital and 4 busy first opinion branches which are all being refurbished in 2023! All sites have tremendous potential, and they need you to help drive the practice forward, whilst focusing on outstanding care for the team, their patients and their owners.
About the Role:
You will need to:
- Have significant small animal veterinary experience (MRCVS)
- Act with integrity and show respect to your colleagues, clients and patients
- Use and share best practices
- Think ahead and embrace change
- Take ownership of your work, and offer solutions to problems encountered
- Enjoy success and show a desire to grow professionally.
- Have experience managing a team, or the drive to learn and develop this skill (further training and development will be provided)
- Have passion to drive the business forward by serving the current client base and growing our services.
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience: up to £75,000
- 6.6 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank holidays – options to buy and sell
- Sick pay of 2 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- 5 days CPD, with a budget of £1750
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- 2 additional professional subscriptions paid
- Colleague Discount Scheme- 50% off services, products at cost price
- Workplace Pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity cover
- Paid Volunteering Day
- Health Shield Employment Benefit Scheme
- Wellbeing Support
- Health Insurance via Group Payroll Deduct
- Life Insurance at 1 x Annual Salary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Certificate Study Funded
- Relocation Allowance for candidates applying directly.