thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
The ideal candidate will be a certificate holder or working towards one. o be a true ‘Clinical’ Director, focusing on providing excellence and mentoring our team to ensure they can do the same. Experience at this level is desired, but we will provide support for someone looking to take that next step in their career. It is very important to us that we find the right person for our lovely team, and will provide training and support to ensure the right candidate will have job satisfaction.
With 13 vets and 4 well-equipped, RCVS accredited sites with all the usual toys, they provide a varied and interesting case load. The team includes certificate holders in Surgery and Medicine, plus visiting Cardiologist, meaning they can provide fantastic case support when required.
- OOH covered by external providers.
- Lunch and finishing on time matter and do really happen.
- 4-day week
- 1/5 Saturdays · 08.45 start.
- Last appointment at 18.15
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays .
- One day leave for volunteering (your choice of where).
- Option to buy and sell Holiday + Enhanced maternity, paternity, and sick pay Pension.
- 24/7 access to Health Shield, our Employee Assistance Programme ·
- RCVS + VDS membership, and one other professional subscription paid .
- CPD £1750 / 5 days. Certificate funding is available and encouraged.