thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
An extremely supportive, friendly, and welcoming RCVS-accredited practice, are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join they team.
They can offer a full-time position, but we are also happy to accommodate reduced hours/part-time/flexible working.
The normal working hours are from 9am-7pm, four days a week, allowing a day off (they are happy to try and make this work around any plans). This practice all work a weekend – 1 in 8, working 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday, with a two-hour break in the middle of the day for lunch, etc.
The position would be based in Alcester. There is no OOH – this is covered by Vets Now, who are based at the hospital.
This practice is passionate about continued learning and development. They accept external referrals for their certificate holders, all of whom have been trained internally. They are more than happy to support anyone who would like to join this team and are happy to fund and encourage certificates and training.
Their Vet’s clinical club is run monthly, where they get together and discuss cases, journals, and share any CPD their Vets have attended. They have a wide array of diagnostic equipment accessible to all Vets – X-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, all blood machines, and CT scanner.
Their practices are based in a beautiful area, on the doorstep of the Cotswolds and the Malvern Hills, and with easy access to the motorway. Direct train links to Birmingham and London.
Some More Details:
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1750 CPD allowance per annum
- VDS cover and membership paid
- RCVS fees and BVA or BSAVA fees funded
- Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Sponsorship for overseas Vets
- Certificates encouraged and funded
- Health Shield – discount and health cash plan
- Pension plan