Equine Veterinary Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
This practice is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious Equine Veterinary Surgeon to join their busy first opinion 9 Vet team. The role can be full or part-time, with flexible hours to suit both parties. They would like someone with experience but would consider a knowledgeable graduate who has good practical skills. An interest in Medicine, Surgery, or stud work would be advantageous and your own further development will be supported, and special interests encouraged.
The role will be both ambulatory and clinic based. They are an RCVS accredited practice with well-equipped facilities including DR radiography, laser, gastroscope, 5 ultrasound scanners, and motorised dental equipment in each vehicle. Their current team is experienced, incredibly supportive, and friendly, creating an excellent team in a collaborative environment where they have full clinical freedom given to work up cases.
- Salary will be dependent on experience
- 1 in 6-8 out of hours rota
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent CPD allowance
- Certificates encouraged
- Private healthcare plan provided
- RCVS fees, VDS cover, and BEVA membership all provided
- Part of VetPartners enabling many opportunities to gain further experience at equine hospitals within the group.
They are located in Lancashire, close to two large vibrant cities yet surrounded by beautiful countryside for those looking to enjoy the outdoors.
Must be RCVS registered and eligible to work in the UK.