Equine Veterinary Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
This lovely practice on the beautiful island of Anglesey, covering part of Gwynedd, is one of the most beautiful places with sea, sand, and mountains within a short distance. The coastal path is 124 miles long with much of it declared as An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The beaches are fabulous, and Anglesey is becoming a popular place to live and was named one of the happiest places to reside.
For this role, you will be supported by a talented and committed team of Vets, nurses, and support colleagues. The practice has an equine building with stocks, JMB measuring pad and equipment. The position is full-time, but they are willing to consider part-time applicants and job-shares.
The practice covers its own OOH, and at present has 3 Vets and 1 nurse on-call each night. The team is growing, along with the practice, and they have exciting plans for expansion.
Hours can be discussed further with the Practice Manager.
- £45,000 – £55,000 salary package DOE
- 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail and gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.