Full or Part-Time Veterinary Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Full or Part-time Veterinary Surgeon wanted for small animal practice in County Durham.
High Standards of patient care, plenty to learn, friendly team working well together, international team, certificate holders and chance to work for a certificate, no out-of-hours, and 1 in 6 weekends are just some of the reasons their Vets gave about why they love working for this practice.
Does this sound like the type of team you would like to be part of?
If so, this practice is the place for you!
This practice is a small animal Vets based in County Durham, within easy reach of the North East coast, Yorkshire Dales, and Yorkshire Moors. With good train links to London and Manchester, and other cities are only a short journey away.
They are perfectly situated if you enjoy the quiet country life, but like to have the city within easy reach for trips away. They are looking for an amazing Vet to join the team, and as such can offer the right candidate all of the above, plus:
- 5 weeks holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- Encouragement and support to undertake further CPD, especially certificates
- RCVS accredited and cat friendly practice
- Modern equipment, including ultrasonography, digital x-ray (including dental), video endoscopy, in-house lab, and much more!
- Competitive salary up to £60,000 (pro rata based on experience and qualifications)
- Health Shield
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career progression opportunities in practice and within the wider company.