Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
This practice are searching for an experienced Veterinary surgeon to take on the rewarding challenge of leading their Bolton practice. The Bolton site has tremendous potential, and you are needed to help us unlock this, whilst focusing on outstanding care for their team, clients, and their pets.
This practice is a highly rated, longstanding small animal practice located over 3 sites across North Manchester. They pride themselves on offering the very best options available for their patients, supported by their very well-developed 24-hour Emergency Hospital in Bury, a Market town in Greater Manchester.
This is a sole charge role which needs an experienced, confident Veterinary Surgeon who would enjoy running the Bolton Surgery on their own 4 days a week 9am-6pm. Any patients that require overnight care would be transferred to their 24- hour hospital in Bury. Your qualifications are certainly essential to success in this role, and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as a Vet by building and growing your own practice. You will need to be confident in all aspects of general-purpose surgery and consulting. You would receive client and patient continuity by working at a branch surgery, this creates a stronger bond between you and the clients.
Excellent communication, compassion, empathy, inspiration, organised, positivity, reliability, support, and being a team player are some of the personal attributes they look for in their candidates.
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals, this practice has a flexible approach to remuneration based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include:
- An appealing salary of £50,000-£65,000 that will reflect your abilities and future performance
- 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.