Clinical Lead Veterinary Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Within the role of Clinical Lead
- You will be building a brand new Vet team. They are looking for someone who would be happy to support and mentor other clinical team members, as well as a more junior Vet.
- The role is 35 hours a week, offering flexible working
What they offer:
- no OOH responsibility with this role ensuring a great work/life balance.
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Competitive salary – Lead Veterinary Surgeon up to £65,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus a day off for your birthday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards