thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
You will need a splash of clinical excellence and ambition.The usual full-time role would involve an average of 40 hours per week, working over 4 weekdays per week, and 1 in 4 Saturdays (with one other vet). We don’t do out-of-hours work and there’s no sole charge.
This small animal position is well supported by a team of 16 friendly and experienced vets, with certificate holders in imaging and exotics, as well as our own in-house orthopaedic team.
- Health Shield cash plan – with a range of shopping and store discounts included.
- £1750 CPD allowance with 5 days paid CPD leave .
- 6.6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays .
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday .
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay .
- Cycle to work scheme .
- Discounts for your own pets.
- Inclusion in a generous quarterly bonus shared equally amongst the vets pro rata.