Senior Vet Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
The role includes assessment and treatment of our hospitalised patients, taking a lead role in their care, and supporting other members of the medical team. The ideal candidate would have, or be working towards, an Emergency Critical Care or internal medicine certificate. It will be expected that you enrol for a certificate after probation, if not already started. Fully supported.
In this role you will be working 36.5 hours over 3 days,
- 6.6 weeks annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced company sick pay
- £1750 CPD allowance – more if a certificate holder
- Health Shield (cash back health plan)
- RCVS fees paid plus one other subscription
- VDS cover
- Discounted Veterinary fees.