thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
We are looking for a Clinical Director to join a supportive and friendly team.
An exciting opportunity for a small animal Veterinary Surgeon on the Herefordshire/Worcestershire border – working in Bromyard, the position would suit an experienced Veterinary Surgeon who is looking to take on a management position, which could be for the first time.
Bromyard is a historic market town in-between Worcester and Leominster, and is conveniently less than an hour from Birmingham, but nestled in gorgeous countryside, with the Malvern hills and Wales within easy reach.
They are a tier 2 accredited practice. They focus on excellent client and patient care, but not forgetting the importance of supporting their team. You will be assisted by the practice manager and nurse manager, and work alongside an experienced forward-thinking crew of 2.5 Vets, 6 RVNs, 1 animal care assistant, and reception team.
They are well equipped with doppler ultrasound, brand new dental machine, digital x-ray, and DDR dental x-ray, Tonovet, Cat IV laser, ECG, multiparameter monitoring equipment, including capnograph, etc.
You’ll work a 30-hour week with a competitive salary of £45,000 per annum, rising with experience. Based over 4 days per week, plus 1 in 4 Saturday mornings with no OOH for a better work-life balance. You’ll need to do your share of Bank Holidays, 9am to 11am (excluding 25th/26th December) (paid in addition to salary).
They currently have 15-minute appointments and have a friendly team with a loyal client base, and home-made cakes are rarely unavailable.
What They Offer:
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Relocation package can be considered
To apply or enquire further, please send your CV to Craig!