Senior Vet Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
A thriving, multi-centre, small animal department, based in South East Cornwall to recruit a SA Vet.
Details of the role –
- The practice are seeking an experienced Veterinary Surgeon, with excellent clinical and customer skills
- The main surgery is being extensively refurbished, with the diagnostic equipment required to investigate your cases fully.
- There is ample opportunity to work up a diverse range of cases, and you will be supported and encouraged to undertake CPD and share your learning with your colleagues.
- They have weekly team meetings in which to share ideas and improve our patient care.
- There is an OOH requirement in this role, which is 1 in 7, with time off in lieu.
- The standard working week is 4.5 days 8.30am-5.30pm.
This beautiful area has everything you could wish for; amazing beaches, wild moors, traditional cornish towns and villages with lovely schools.
They are 20 min from the vibrant waterside city of Plymouth and on the mainline train service to Bristol and London.
Their team have an amazing quality of life; paddle boarding, horse riding, and enjoying everything you imagine from a life in Cornwall.
- RCVS Registered
- Preferably 4 years plus qualified
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Attractive salary package of up to 55k to the right candidate
- Local health club membership
- Healthshield plan
- Professional memberships paid for