Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Are you a confident Veterinary Surgeon looking to make the next step and run your own branch? If so, we would love to hear from you! This practice in Castleford is their busiest branch surgery and is equipped with x-ray, ultrasound, laboratory, 2 theatres, and a prep room.
You’ll have a direct feed into their brand-new, purpose-built hospital for more complicated cases, allowing you the ability to follow up on your patients and build an excellent client relationship.
This is a sole charge role which needs an experienced colleague to take the reins on a 4-day week with 1:4 weekends. You will need to be confident in all aspects of general-purpose surgery and consulting.
This practice is offering an enticing salary depending on experience for the right candidate, starting at £50,000- £60,000 plus, additional certificates/experience/OV may negotiate higher salary bracket.
- 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.