thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Happy to discuss the hours you work around your needs and have a team of RVNs working 24/7 , which is extremely beneficial to the Vets who do on-call, and greatly enhances in-patient care. Up to 40 days holiday a year, with a holiday buy back scheme, too, for those who love to travel.
You will be enrolled on to Westfield Healthcare, which is a cash back plan and contributes to dentist, opticians, physio, and much more. You will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme.Full-time Vets involved in the out-of-hours service do work a variation of 3-4- and 5-day weeks throughout the 8-week rolling rota. If you are a full-time Vet doing on-call, you will only have two 5-day weeks in every 8 weeks. However, many of our Vets choose to have extra days off.
- For more recently qualified Vets, we have reflective meetings that give Vets a great environment to develop and grow.
- Offer a generous CPD allowance of £1,750 per annum, and certificates are encouraged with a higher CPD budget given.
- A new graduate development programme.
- RCVS Accredited and a Nurse training centre.
- Several apartments available, all within walking distance of our surgeries
- The rota is 1.5 in 8 – we offer generous time off given for on-call