thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Looking for an individual to join a supportive team. Encouragement is given to nurses to carry out additional qualification/certificates in their areas of interest, as career development is something that the practice is very keen to promote and fund.
- 40 hours a week (rota basis, including great mixture of day, out-of-hours, weekend, and Bank Holiday shifts)
- Permanent position
- Paid sleeping shifts (additional to salary) for out-of-hours work (adv. 1 night a week)
- 5:8 weekends off, encouraging work-life balance (days off during the week when working a weekend)
- Generous CPD package, as further career development is encouraged and funded
- Structured career pathway, encouraging progression
- Professional fees are paid annually
- Fantastic company benefits scheme, including access to various healthcare, wellness support, and money claim back opportunities
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Maternity and paternity package
- Companywide special interest groups, including anaesthesia, behaviour, wellbeing, pain management, and much more
- Social and team building events, companywide focus on wellbeing and team collaboration.