thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
- Due to expansion and increased workload, we have an amazing practice who wishes to recruit Farm Vets.
They are an established Mixed practice with various branches across Mid Ulster.
They pride themselves on the delivery of excellent animal health services.
The role will include a flexible mix of clinical work with dairy, beef, and sheep enterprises, including Reproduction – fertility, routine visits; Dairy Herd Health; Disease Investigation; Health Plans; and production.
You will be welcomed into their friendly and vibrant team. They are a forward-thinking practice with a supportive environment, where your professional development is actively encouraged, and colleagues are keen to share their knowledge and discuss best practice advice, so that the whole team can continually improve.
The successful candidate must be able to work individually and within an existing team. Good communication skills will be key to enable you to build relationships with clients and colleagues. We hope to find someone proactive, enthusiastic, and resilient, with a positive attitude.
As well as enjoying their modern facilities, well-equipped practice, and a busy varied caseload, you will have access to a range of benefits, which include:
- Funded CPD and support to pursue any interests / certificates
- RCVS/VDS fees paid
- Training and career progression
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Enhanced holidays with a buy and sell scheme
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity Pay
- Company pension scheme
- Employee pet care discounts.
For more information or to apply, please contact Craig on 0333 241 7246 or apply below.