thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Are you an RVN who feels your skill set could be put to better use?
Currently looking for a full-time RVN, or final Year SVN, to join a friendly team of 11 nurses. Nurses are valued for the skills they can bring . As well as general nursing duties, you’ll get the opportunity to do nurse clinics and there is the opportunity to do schedule 3 surgery.
You’ll work a 39-hour average week over 4 days with 1:7 weekends. No out of hours giving you a better work life balance to enjoy.
- 6 weeks paid holiday including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- £600 CPD allowance per annum
- HealthShield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.