Registered Veterinary Nurse
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Looking for a caring, compassionate, and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse.There’s excellent facilities including fully equipped laboratory with the latest haematology, biochemistry, electrolyte and therapeutic monitoring, ultrasound scanner, digital radiography, including dental x-ray machine, endoscope, and the latest dental machine, instruments, and equipment.
Caring for both medical and surgical patients post-op, assisting Vets in both theatre and prep area, ordering and stock control of pharmacy, caring for isolation patients, and laboratory work.
- RCVS accredited practice
- No on-call duties
- 1 in 4 weekends: Saturday 8am – 3pm and Sunday 9am – 1pm
- CPD encouraged and funded
- RCVS and VDS fees paid by practice 6 weeks holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- Health Shield plan