thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
40-hour working week with varying shifts between the hours of 8am-6:30pm (part-time considered), 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am-1pm, No OOH.
This role would be suitable for newly qualified or experienced RVN. It’s encouraged that the RVNs use all their skills, with an opportunity to make your mark and drive standards. Clinical coach desired but not essential. RCVS PSS accredited and TP.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £600 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts, including retail and gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.