Registered Veterinary Nurse
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
An opportunity has arisen for an RVN who has a passion for high clinical standards and exceptional customer care. You would be joining a friendly and supportive team of 12 Vets, 5 RVNs, 4 VCAs, 2 kennel assistants, 14 receptionists.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to developing higher quality of first opinion pet care, whilst gaining the opportunity for internal career progression.
The role is based on a 37.5-hour week, working 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 8 am and 7 pm Monday – Friday. Weekends are worked on a 1:7 rota, 8 am to 4 pm Saturday and 9 am to 4 pm Sunday with a day off in lieu and overtime paid for the Sunday. No OOH as this is covered by Vets Now giving you a much-desired work / life balance.
- Generous salary depending on experience
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 1 additional membership of your choice paid
- Funded and supported CPD including up to certificate level
- Enhanced sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Discounted Vet bills and products
- Cycle to work scheme and much more!