thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
We are currently looking for a Night Vet to join our amazing team in Yorkshire.This role is 7 nights on and 14 nights off but we are open to discuss any working patterns that suit you best! The ideal candidate will have a passion for emergency and critical care and will thrive on working at gold standard in patient and client care.
Salary & Benefits:
- Annualised salary package up to £50,000 PA, negotiable.
- Accommodation allowance.
- Vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid.
- 4 day working week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service.
- We reward colleagues with additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
- Colleague Purchase scheme.
- Enhanced maternity pay: 13 weeks full pay, 13 weeks half pay followed by 13 remaining weeks at statutory pay.
- Enhanced paternity: 2 weeks full pay. Shared parental and adoption pay.
Skills and experience
- You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS.
- Experience of working nights is desirable but not essential.
- You must be confident working sole charge, with the ability to make sound clinical judgement.
- Our large veterinary hospital supports our neighbouring satellite surgeries, enabling us to provide a friendly, local practice with the benefit of high level surgical and hospitalisation support.
- Beautiful well equipped hospital with fantastic equipment including Digital X-ray, Endoscopy, Ultrasound and a CT Diagnostic Suite.
- We are a first opinion Tier 3 hospital and have a dedicated team of vets some of whom have special interests and certificates in a range of areas including cardiology, ophthalmology, imaging and exotic species.
- We have three well equipped consulting rooms and a large air-conditioned waiting room with separate areas for different species to prevent stress whilst your pet is waiting to see a vet.