Registered Veterinary Nurse
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
We have an opportunity to work as an RVN based in Liskeard.
Ten Reasons to Work with this practice:
- They are all very friendly with incredibly attractive personalities.
- They work well with beginners and experienced vets.
- They are cosmopolitan and open minded.
- They are in Cornwall, a beautiful place to live and work.
- They are fairer than the Knights of the Round table ever were.
- There is never a cake shortage.
- Their clients are great.
- They’ve got your back.
- They will pay you what you deserve.
About the Role:
We are looking for a full- or part-time RVN to join this friendly and experienced team. This role would encourage the nurturing and development of new techniques, as well as allowing advancement of existing skills.
They want their colleagues to enjoy coming to work and encourage an open and supportive environment, which allows their team to flourish and reach their full potential. There is opportunity for professional development and expansion of existing skills.
More Reasons to Work with them:
- 32 days paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts, including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- And more…
Contact Craig at [email protected] to get the ball rolling!