Head Veterinary Nurse
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
- This is a clinical leadership position working closely with our Lead Vet and nursing team to deliver exceptional care!
- This role requires a clinical coach to support our two SVNs in practice.
Salary & Benefits
- £29,573 to £34,615 per annum depending on experience
- Hours 40 per week with 1:6 weekends
- Fair share of bank holiday cover with TOIL and minimal on-call duties
- £300 CPD allowance with 2-days CPD leave
- RCVS, VDS and BVNA membership fees
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Improved Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- Additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘Peternity’ leave