Mixed Practice Veterinarian – strong focus with sheep and beef
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
We are recruiting for an independently owned business with 4 clinics located in New Zealand.
Their 5 Directors all work in the business on a daily basis, and we are also part of the Vet Company, which affords them access to further learning and development opportunities.
They currently have 20 Vets who work closely with our supportive team which includes, nurses, large animal technicians, animal health reps and clinical support teams.
A full-time position is now available, which focuses on supporting our forward-thinking and progressive S&B clients, Bull Testing, Deer Velvetting, a small amount of equine work, & option to support our CA Team in emergency situations.
They are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ veterinary experience
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- A good team player
- Interest in parasitology, reproduction, proactive animal health plans
What we can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package, including contribution to relocation
- Medical Insurance with Wellbeing One Policy with Southern Cross
- Generous CPD opportunities and budget on an annual basis
- Access to a supportive industry wide network
- A forward thinking veterinary business who welcomes new ideas & growth opportunities