thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
You will be able to develop your interests (whatever they may be) in this extremely flexible role. This well-equipped practice and friendly, supportive team is the perfect place for the next step in your career, enabling you to thrive in work once more.
You are welcome to join on a full-time basis but, equally, a rota can be created to fit in around your other commitments – whether they are childcare and family needs, a social life, or hobbies. We recognise that there is more to life than work, and so are creating roles that allow the perfect work-life balance.
- 6.6 weeks annual leave, including Bank Holidays
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay
- A minimum of £1,750 and one week CPD allowance – more funding is available for relevant qualifications
- RCVS/VDS fees, and one other professional membership fees covered
- Health Shield plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- A growing list of flexible benefits, such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave