thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Ideally looking for a full-time Vet, preferably with some experience, for a 40-hour week over 4 days. There will be no overnight duties as there is a night team on site seeing emergencies cases out of hours and taking care of inpatients. This creates an enviable work-life balance with free time to enjoy all that Hampshire has to offer.
The rota does include an equal share of weekend days between the Vet team.
We are looking for a Vet who enjoys the variety of general practice. From a morning of boosters and chatting to clients, to dealing with a wide variety of medical and surgical cases and generally getting stuck in. You’ll be joining a large and friendly team where there is plenty of support and regular case discussion.
- 6.6 weeks holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- £1750 CPD allowance
- RCVS and two other memberships paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Career progression available and encouraged
- Health Shield Cover
- Annual pay reviews
- Enhanced sick, maternity, and paternity pay