thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Looking for an RVN to join a driven and caring team. Nurses enjoy a great work-life balance, enabling them to explore everything the locality has to offer in their downtime.
You’ll be conscientious, hardworking, have a passion for providing gold standard veterinary care, and be confident in all aspects of our nursing rota. As an approved training practice, being a Clinical Coach would be advantageous, but training can be provided if you would like to support our student nurses. You will work a varied caseload where schedule 3 is actively encouraged, and additional training/qualifications are supported.
There’s dedicated night team, so there are no OOHs, although there is the opportunity the provide holiday cover if you have an interest in OOH/ECC work that you would like to explore further.
Shifts will be between the hours of 8am-8pm, 1 in 7 weekends with time off in-lieu, and 1 in 14 Saturdays. However, we are flexible with working patterns, and can offer full- or part-time hours for the right candidate.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £1000.00 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and
- wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and one other membership subscription
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities