thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Looking for a candidate with a passion for farm practice, and will consider full- or part-time working.The ideal candidate will enjoy routine dairy work, with an increasing and interesting amount of beef, sheep, gamebird, small holder work, and export work. The practice has Easi-scan goggles per Vet, BBSE equipment, client training aids, and digital TB testing handhelds, with access to Interherd+, Uniform agri and Digifarm.
The team is supported by an excellent office team, a Vet tech, NACFT Foot trimmer, and 3 dedicated TB testers, allowing the clinical team to provide a high standard of Veterinary services to the clients.
- Equal OOH rota (1 in 5), with time off in lieu for working weekends
- RCVS Membership Fees paid, as well as two other professional memberships
- VDS cover
- Health Shield health and wellbeing support scheme,
- L&G Pensions
- Vehicle and Uniform/PPE provided
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 5 days CPD worth £1,750 with £2,500 for advanced qualifications
- Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence