Small Veterinary Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Are you looking for a Permanent Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon with a great work-life balance, job security, and independent clinical freedom in a relaxed working environment?
Looking for a relatively experienced, progressive, and friendly Veterinary Surgeon, who can communicate well with both team and valued clients. Values the opinions of the whole team, and the right candidate will have the desire to be involved in the development and growth.
The support team of nurses and auxiliary, supported by Practice Manager, ensure that you are free to concentrate on the clinical aspect of your role.
- RCVS and VDS fees covered plus two other membership subscriptions.
- Generous CPD budget.
- Even more generous own pets’ cost price discount.
- Pension and Health Scheme incorporated.
- 5 weeks holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Option to buy and sell holidays!
- Company sick pay.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Focus on employee well-being.
- Free uniforms.
- Large Car Park
- Full or part-time position considered.
- No OOHs.
- 6pm finish time Monday – Friday.
- Some Saturday mornings (9.30am-12pm) with flexible rota.
- Only occasional sole charge.