Senior Veterinary Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
Looking for a passionate individual and enthusiastic team player with management experience to lead and manage a A&E department.The ideal candidate will be a conscientious, dedicated, and caring Veterinary Surgeon (MRCVS), ideally with an Emergency & Critical Care (ECC) certificate. They will work together with the senior management team (SMT) using a collaborative approach to help, develop and support the department.
This role is ideally full time (an equivalent of least 4 working days and nights combination per week) but flexible working options will be considered.
- 40 hours over the week.
- A mix of clinical and non-clinical work – to provide on ground support to our teams as well as management and strategic planning for the service.
- Being available for advice and urgent decision-making requests.
- Dealing with A&E/Hospital complaints and client feedback that has been escalated to management.
- Visiting local A&E user practices to promote and develop Woodcroft services.
- A mixture of day and night shifts (exact ratio of each to vary).