Registered Veterinary Nurse
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
If you are passionate about patient and client focussed care, then please get in touch.looking to develop nursing-led clinics, and provide high levels of surgical and in-patient care, with the scope to expand nurse led clinics.
This role would be suitable for a newly qualified or experienced RVN. It is encourage that the RVNs to use all their skills, with an opportunity to make your mark and drive standards. Clinical coach desired, but not essential. RCVS PSS accredited and TP.
40-hour working week with varying shifts between the hours of 8am-6:30pm (part-time considered), 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am-1pm, no OOH.
- ding Bank Holidays
- £600 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts, including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities