Registered Veterinary Nurse
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
looking to develop nursing led clinics, and provide high levels of surgical and in-patient care, with the scope to expand nurse led clinics.If you are passionate about patient and client focused care this role might be for you.
The Role: 40-hour working week with varying shifts between the hours of 8am-6:30pm (part-time considered), 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am-1pm, No OOH.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £600 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- One other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees My Benefits – various discounts, including retail and gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities.