Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
An exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join a team in Warrington as they are expanding into an adjoining building. They will be increasing their consultation space with 3 operating theatres, separate ultrasound, X-ray, and dental rooms. The practice and cattery will be to gold IFSM standard.
If you are looking for a change in career, or just want to be part of this exciting period of growth for this practice, then please do get in touch. They are happy to discuss full-time and part-time roles, all opportunities will involve weekend and Bank Holiday rotas as they are passionate about providing this service to clients who have supported them over many years. You would be joining a dedicated, experienced bunch who are looking forward to welcoming a new Vet, or Vets, into the team!
- An excellent salary – up to £60,000 for an experienced Vet FTE
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement, including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick and parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a HealthShield wellbeing programme
- In-house referral hospital and OOHs team
- Relocation packages available, T&C’s apply.