Clinical Lead Registered Veterinary Nurse
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
We are looking for someone who is comfortable with supervising the nursing team, with the ability of sharing clinical knowledge to keep improving standards and developing the practice. You will liaise with the management team to ensure the smooth running of the practice and an exceptional client/patient experience. You must be extremely well organised and have lots of enthusiasm and energy to lead, motivate and encourage the nursing team.
- Leading clinical audits
- Clinical coaching for student veterinary nurses
- Maintaining stock
- Equipment repair/maintenance
- Lead and develop nurse clinics
- Keep up to date SOP’s
- Assist with best practice within PSS guidelines in order to retain our accredited status.
You will be expected to work a mixture of shifts on a shared rota over 35 hours a week, including 8am-3pm, 9:30am-5:30pm, 11am-7pm. Saturday shifts are 1:4 between 8:30am-2pm. Some flexibility will be required to cover holidays and absences. No on calls, No out of hours, No Sundays and No Bank Holidays.
Skills and Requirements:
- We require an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse with at least 2 years post qualification RVN experience.
- A Clinical Coach Qualification or willing to train for this would be advantageous.