thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
This practice is looking for an enthusiastic full-time Veterinary Surgeon for their friendly small animal practice on the Kent/Surrey border!
You would be joining a great team of two receptionists, four RVNS, two vets, and the practice manager in a modern, well equipped, air-conditioned premises in Westerham, which is set in beautiful countryside, yet only an hour from London.
This role is a 40hr week
- Mon/Tues/Weds/Fri 8:30-6:30 (Thursday day off)
- Saturday 1:3- 8:30-12, but this can be flexible.
- The practice is happy to offer a 3-day week for the right candidate (with Wed/Thu days off)
- There is no OOH or on-call, allowing for a good work-life balance.
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities