Registered Veterinary Nurse
thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
This practice is seeking a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work as part of their team at their practice in West Kirby in Wirral. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of experienced Vets, Nurses, and Receptionists where their aim is to treat patients as though they were their own animals and to treat their clients in the way they would wish to be dealt with ourselves.
About the role:
The starting salary for this role will be £21,508 which will rise with our grading scheme depending on experience, there will also be a twice a year discretionary bonus scheme.
Hours of work are based on working 37.5 hours per week, between 7.30 am to 7.30 pm (rotating between an early, mid, or late shift). The role involves working 1 in 6 Saturdays (9am – 5pm).
There will not be any Out of Hours requirement for this role. They would be willing to look at flexible work patterns and part-time hours for the right candidate.
They have a dedicated Reception team which allows their Nurses to focus on their duties, no OOH cover will be needed and there is flexibility in establishing hours of work between full time to part time according to the limits of our rota requirements.
- Opportunity to Buy and Sell Holidays
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Healthshield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- CPD 3 days and £600 per annum plus potential for extra qualifications
- Clinical Coaching Opportunities
- Fun Social Events
- VDS Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainments and much more
- Discounted Veterinary Fees
- RCVS Membership paid
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Company sick pay
- Colleague Engagement Survey.