thevetrecruite1 NSV - Veterinary Recruitment
This practice is a modern, supportive and progressive Veterinary clinic which has been developed to meet the individual needs of all the producers by creating dedicated veterinary teams in all aspects of poultry production.
They are currently looking for a full time Official Veterinarian to help their busy practice in York. The successful applicant would oversee two export contracts located near York. A part-time Official Veterinarian would be considered for this role too.
The role would consist of working 8:30am to 4.00 pm with some days working 11:30am to 4:30pm, no weekend or out of hours would be required. A full induction will be provided together with a base salary of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience plus benefits. A team of administrators will support the Official Veterinarian on the daily duties.
- 28 days paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Car allowance of £300 pcm (after 6 months probationary period).
- Work mileage paid
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Team building days