Date PostedJuly 26, 2023
Expiration dateJanuary 17, 2034
An RVN is required for 1st opinion pet and referral exotics clinic in Norfolk.
About the Practice:
This proud independent, family run practice, have a rare space for an RVN to join their exceptional nursing team ideally on a full time basis with a 4.5 day week covering all roles in practice. The practice has scope for any RVN with a special interest to develop.
- Purpose built practice
- Dog Friendly, Gold Rabbit and Cat Friendly
- Separate wards for dogs, cats and exotics
- Lots of high spec equipment including CT, laser, acupuncture, patient warming systems, digital x-ray the list goes on, this practice has it all
- Stunning surroundings full of nature, the practice even has its own dedicated memory garden
About the Role:
The practice provides its own out of hours for clients so the role includes an equal share in the out of hours rota, however, the majority of the night are covered by the dedicated night team.
- Offering a competitive salary, company sick pay, enhanced holiday (increasing to 33 days following 12 months employment, webinar vet membership, CPD allowance and are happy to fund certificates and support areas of interest to help you develop your skills and interests.