Date PostedJune 21, 2023
Offered Salary£33000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 18, 2034
This practice is looking for a dedicated and caring Twilight RVN/ANA to join their friendly team!
About the Role:
This position would be working at the hospital ideally Tuesday – Saturday but we will consider Thursday – Saturday, 18:00-01:00, creating an enviable work-life balance.
Located in Farnham, Surrey, they are surrounded by some beautiful nature attractions and historic sites, not to mention the terrific Tilford Brewery. Being just over an hour away from London, there is also plenty of opportunity to visit the bustling UK capital in your free time, as well as providing a hub of transport with major train stations and airports.
About the Practice:
At this RCVS accredited Hospital, they accept complex cases and look after patients requiring a longer stay and a more detailed level of care, constantly encouraging their team to pursue veterinary excellence. They aim to marry that with the principles of a small, community practice.
You’d be working in a state-of-the-art, fully equipped hospital in the heart of Farnham, Surrey, with digital x-ray, ultrasound, CT, dedicated ICU, and separate dog and cat kennels. They also have 3 large theatres, endoscopy, ventilator, cautery, and full in-house lab, including acid base and clotting times. Their day team have a mix of expertise and specialisms, including a surgical certificate holder and imager.
You can be part of something new and help to shape the future for this hospital, with lots of potential!
- A friendly work environment, where you will be supported and encouraged
- 6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £600.00 CPD allowance per annum (professional development is actively encouraged)
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments, from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid, and one other membership subscription
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary up to £33,000 pro rata dependant on experience for RVN. Salary to be discussed for ANA