Veterinary Surgeon Full Time (No OOH’s) Staffordshire
My clients are seeking for experienced and enthusiastic Vets to join their well established team in a progressive, RCVS Tier 2 accredited practice. The surgery is built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment to include ultrasound and digital x-ray.
They are looking for a Vet to join them, ideally on 20- 30 hours per week with a 1 in 3 weekend rota. They could consider part time for the right candidate. You will have the support of 4 other Vets, 6 Nurses and 2 receptionists and 2 practice managers.
You will be a confident Vet, comfortable with Sole Charge and passionate about delivering outstanding client care. By joining them you will be part of a genuinely supportive team, who will help you to develop your skills. CPD is encouraged and funded – New Grads are also welcome to apply!
In return of your hard work, my clients can offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to varied case load
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards