Registered Veterinary Nurse
Date PostedSeptember 25, 2023
Offered Salary£24000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 18, 2034
Our client is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team!
About the Role:
Their people are at the heart of everything that they do, that’s why they know that work-life balance is vital in supporting their people to be their best selves. Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
The rota will include working 30 hours per week, but this can be negotiable. There will be a Saturday rota and no out-of-hours.
Currently, they have 5 Veterinary Surgeons, 7 Registered Veterinary Nurses and 7 Support staff. The successful candidate with fill a vacant position of a time served nurse with a variety of different roles. They are a small and very friendly team, more like a work family. They do fund raising for local charities once a year and have been part of the local community grant where they donated £1000 from IVC to two local charities.
About the Practice:
They are an experienced team based in Swadlincote, Derbyshire in the heart of the national forest. Their practice is fully equipped with digital DR and CR machines, full in-house laboratory, ultrasound, cautery unit and much more!
They are a very busy and friendly workplace with a fantastic client base. They can always offer their clients both new and existing appointment on the day.
Because their employee’s matter
They recognise that their people are fundamental to the success of their business. Investing in their people, premises and processes is at the heart of what they do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
- 33 days annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
- Non-accidental injury support
- £550 CPD allowance for 3 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension 5% Employee/3% Employer