Registered Veterinary Nurse
Date PostedNovember 9, 2023
Offered Salary£29000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 31, 2034
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them at their Rubery branch in Birmingham.
About the Role:
Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
• Nurse clinics
• Lab work
• Varied kennel requirements
• Varied theatre requirements
• Maintaining stock levels
• Ensuring the smooth running of the practice
Shifts 3 days per week at Rubery with the possibility of 2 days at main branch for full time hours.
Their people are at the heart of everything that they do, that’s why they know that work-life balance is vital in supporting their people to be their best selves. Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours offers a balance that truly flexes with you and your lifestyle no matter what stage you are in your career.
About the Practice:
Established in 1996, they are a friendly & compassionate group with 3 practices and a pet fitness & rehab centre in Worcestershire. They have a happy, forward-thinking team of vets, nurses and support staff as well as state-of-the-art facilities. These include sterile operating theatre, kennels, ultrasound and endoscopy equipment.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join them at their Rubery branch. As a practice, they are very client-focused and strive to constantly excel in customer service. They use their nurses to their full capacity during the working day. Nurses are encouraged to specialise in their chosen area with a generous CPD allowance.
They have 9 vets across 3 branches based in Worcestershire. Their ideal candidate will be confident, proactive, use initiative and used to delivering a high standard of patient and client care.
Because their employees matter
They recognise that their people are fundamental to the success of their business. Investing in their people, premises and processes is at the heart of what they do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing, including discounted gym membership
• Non-accidental injury support
• £550 CPD allowance with 3 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care