Senior Veterinary Surgeon
Date PostedMarch 24, 2023
Expiration dateJanuary 25, 2034
** NO OOH **
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join this team.
About the Practice:
They have been providing the very best care to local pets and owners for years and are committed to providing the best service to patients and clients. Their purpose-built practice with a large prep room and separate dog and cat wards, has modern facilities allowing them to offer a high-quality service including sophisticated diagnostics, in-house laboratory testing and comprehensive inpatient care.
You would be working alongside a fantastic, highly experienced and supportive team of nurses, who have worked at the practice for many years.
They’re proud to hold gold level cat friendly status meaning they have been recognised by the International Society of Feline Medicine. They also want to ensure sustainability is a large focus and run a TerraCycle recycling scheme allowing us to recycle our pet food, plastic packaging, medicine blister packs and PPE.
Based in the beautiful, community rich Somerset village of Stoke-Sub-Hamdon there is a wealth of things to see and visit in your downtime. Whether you like hiking, cycling, historic sites or eating out this area really does have it all!
About the Role:
By being the Clinical Lead you will have the responsibility for case management and clinical protocols, this really is a role for you to make your own.
- Working a 4-day week
- No OOH
- 1:3 Saturday mornings only
- Flexible working will be considered.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay.