Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Date PostedApril 14, 2023
Offered Salary£65000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 11, 2034
Are you looking for a great work-life balance, job security and independent clinical freedom?
About the Practice:
This practice is a friendly, first opinion practice with a relaxed working environment, looking for a Permanent Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their team. They have exciting plans for this year, with renovations and a new design for the practice!
They are an established, friendly Veterinary Practice in the centre of Castleton, Greater Manchester, located just off the M62/M60 motorway network, with great transport links to Manchester and surrounding areas. They boast a very outgoing, capable, and co-operative team with a low staff turnover.
They are now looking to move the practice forward and have exciting plans for the future with practice renovations. They are looking for a relatively experienced, progressive, and friendly Veterinary Surgeon, who can communicate well with both their team and valued clients. They value the opinions of their whole team, and the right candidate will have the desire to be involved in our development and growth.
Our client base is loyal and longstanding because they have an excellent reputation that has been largely built on recommendations. Equipment and facilities, including x-ray, laboratory, ultrasound and dental, are on site and we have established relationships with a large range of local referral practices when required.
About the Role:
- Salary up to £65,000 pro rata – dependent upon experience
- Full or part-time position considered. Work life balance focused
- No OOHs
- 6pm finish time Monday – Friday
- Saturday mornings – on a flexible rota
- Only occasional sole charge
- RCVS and VDS fees covered plus two other membership subscriptions
- Generous CPD budget
- Even more generous own pets’ cost price discount
- Pension and Health Scheme incorporated
- 6.6 weeks holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Company sick pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Focus on employee well-being
- Free uniforms
- Large Car Park
- 2 site practice