Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join a team based in Fife, specialising in small animals.
About the Practice:
The team is small, they like to provide continuity of cases, a varied caseload and with a balance of consultations and surgery. The practice is fully equipped to the highest standards, with in-house laboratory, x-ray, ultrasound, blood pressure monitoring, dentistry and surgical facilities. They’re also recognised as a gold standard cat friendly practice by the International Society for Feline Medicine.
About the Role:
This is a full-time position with a 39-hour week (worked over 4 days) with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings. Out of hours is handled by Vets Now, which gives you the opportunity to balance work and home life. They would also consider part-time applications.
- Salary of £40-55k depending on experience.
- The ideal candidate will have experience, and confidence with sole charge and be keen to help them grow the business together.
- They are based in Leslie, Fife, which is close to Glenrothes and on the edge of the Lomond Hills Regional Park. Edinburgh is only an hour away and Glasgow just a little farther. Perth and Dundee are around 30 minutes away too.
- 6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities