Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Date PostedMay 26, 2023
Offered Salary£60000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 18, 2034
This vet in Denton is a busy, urban community Vet practice that is based in a thriving community just 5 miles out of Manchester City Centre. We are now recruiting for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their team.
About the Practice:
They are a friendly, passionate team of Vets, nurses, and receptionists who pride themselves in delivering excellent levels of clinical care and building strong relationships with our clients and their pets. They are forward thinking and always looking for ways to develop and progress- case discussions, the development of new skills and ideas are encouraged. They are an RCVS accredited practice.
About the Role:
The role is to support our growing practice, and ideally, they are looking for Individuals who are interested in a part-time or full-time opportunity. The role would involve working 3 days per week between the hours of 9am-6pm. You would also contribute to working on the 1:3 Saturday rota 9am-1pm. There is no OOH requirement with this role.
They are looking for a Small Animal Vet who has experience working within a busy 1st opinion Vet practice. Confident working across consults, surgery, and medical work ups. There would also be some sole charge accountabilities.
In return we can offer the following benefits:
- An excellent salary – up to £60,000 for an experienced Vet
- 6.6 weeks holiday entitlement including Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- RCVS membership reimbursed and VDS cover
- CPD allowance of £1750 (this would increase for a certificate holder)
- Certificates funded and strongly encouraged
- Enhanced sick, parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff discounts for your pets
- BUPA and a Healthshield wellbeing programme
- In house referral hospital and OOH’s team
- Relocation packages available – T&Cs apply.