Date PostedJuly 26, 2023
Offered Salary£35000 - £85000 / year
Expiration dateJanuary 11, 2034
This is a full or part time role at a family run, independent purpose-built practice practice small animal with referral exotics.
About the Practice:
- Forward thinking practice, with demonstrated procedures in place to protect rota , work life balance and welfare of their team
- High spec including onsite dental X-Ray, CT, Patient warming systems, separate wards for cats, dogs and exotics, memory garden and private car park.
- Beautiful area surrounding full of nature and wildlife and time to enjoy it.
- A family run independent practice caring for small animals and exotics and also offering referral services for exotic pets, CT scanning and laser therapy as well as caring for several local zoo collections.
- They are accredited Gold Feline Friendly and Gold Rabbit Friendly and are proud to have won the Burgess Rabbit Practice of the Year award.
About the Role:
They are seeking a vet that can share the values of friendly and supportive team, and continue the great work already achieved together. They have an excellent reputation and loyal and dedicated client base.
The practice recognises the challenges of working within the veterinary profession and the necessity to protect their team from burnout and are committed to offering rotas that support this and offer new vet roles and shifts to support flexi working, new grads and promote that life work balance we all strive to find.
The rota has rota’d admin time and breaks to support leaving on time and yet still offers a thoroughly interesting case load. They want their colleagues to enjoy their profession and work, become the vets they always wanted to be and also have time to enjoy their family, friends and home life.
Relocation packages are available.
- For all roles Certificates are fully supported, funded and encouraged.
- Paid webinar vet membership, VDS, RCVS, CPD.
- Private healthcare, pension, sick pay and additional sick pay and holiday accrual with length of employment.